Thursday, October 8, 2009

Things I thought I'd never have to tell another human being.

I have realized over the last 3 years, that I have uttered words that never thought would leave my mouth. I have now decided to make a list of a few of things. I am POSITIVE that I will have to make another list in the future. Anyway....here goes the ones so far.

1. DONT STICK YOUR FINGER IN THE DOGS BUTT!!!
2. NO.....that is chili not poop. We'd never make you eat poop.
3. DO NOT stick your hand in the toilet.
4. Yes, the dog is pooping. Dont touch it. DONT touch it. DONT TOUCH IT!!!!
5. Dont pour your drink on the floor.
6. (in the public bathroom) DONT TOUCH ANYTHING!!!
7. Get your hand out of your butt.
8. DO NOT eat the dog food.
9. Get the rocks out of your mouth.
10. No, I dont want you to watch me go poopy.
11. You can not eat Vaseline.
12. I am not taking you to the hospital for an ant bite. (yes, Dakota asked to go to the hospital)
13. YES....you're sister is poopy and no you can't see it.
14. (shortly after number 13) GET YOUR HAND OUT OF HER DIAPER!!!!!
15. Did you just eat something out of the trash? why? why? why would you do that?
16. OMG ANGELA! He just ate your lipstick!! (we have a picture)
17. Get the underwear off your head.
18. DO NOT EAT THE BOOGER.

1 comment:

  1. Just thought it was interesting that most of the adds showing on your blog had something to do with "pottying" and "cleaning"! LOL

    ReplyDelete