Thursday, June 18, 2009

TWO TODDLERS...FREE TO GOOD HOME!

O M G !!!

I am SOOOO thru with today. Actually...I was thru with today YESTERDAY too. Let me first just say I am sorry for not updating this blog regularly over the last 2 months. I have had SOO much going on. My band licensed a song to a top forty artist for them to record and release in July, we released our own record as well, I also wrote an ebook about my domain business as well as launched a website for real estate listings...and I am still working at the church 3 days a week. On top of that...Angela has been in school full-time during this summer session taking some pretty hard courses, so much of the house duty has been left to me...which is actually kinda cool because I am an anal retentive neat freak anyway.

OK...NOW...back to the free kids. I got home from the office yesterday evening in time to get ready to go back to the church. Angela had fed the kids Chinese food for lunch and spent the rest of the day studying for a test which meant she didnt have time to clean up the mess of food on the table and floor. I cleaned it when I geot home, and then fed the kids the rest of the Chinese food for dinner.

Dakota was screaming/crying about EVERYTHING!! "I dont want socks". So I take them off..."NO...I WANT SOCKS...WHHHAAAAHHHHHH". This went on the entire time during dinner. Then Sydney felt like the floor I just cleaned would look much better with a plate of Chinese food strung about it, so she threw her food on the floor. AGAIN...I cleaned the floor...a bit. I had to go to church, so no time for a real cleaning.

We get to church, and the 1.5 hours they were in the nursery was like a mini vacation for me. I actually DREADED picking them up and coming home. I gopt them from the nursery, and then Dakota started the scream engine again. This time it started because I apparently went out the exit of the parking lot that he doesn't like. The whole time I am driving out he was screaming..."NO DADDY....NOT DIS WAYY...WAHHHHHHHHHAAAHHHHHH". This went on till I made it to the gas station. I got out and spanked him for the screaming, and then pumped gas. I got back in the car and the BLack Eyed Peas Boom Boom Boom was on. This is like Dakota's fave tune right now. He was singing it..and then it went off. "NOOO...I WANT DA BOOM BOOM POW...WHHHAAAHHHHHHHH". I was fit to be tied by the time I got home. I FINALLY got the kids put to bed, and was ready to sit down and enjoy a nice 2 liter bottle of red wine. Only we didnt have any. After about 30 mins of trying to figure out a way to make some sort of alcohol from the bread and fruit in the house, I gave up. :P

I then had to REALLY clean the kitchen floor/table/chairs from all the Chinese food earlier. SO...I did a real cleaning on the kitchen. THEN....had to start working on some music productions. Angela got home fro mschool around 11:30 and went straight to bed because she had to be up at 6:30. Which honestly meant that I too was going to be up at 6:30. BUT...too much work to do. SO, I stayed up and worked on music until around 2AM.

I was BEAT this morning when Angela left. I tried to go back to sleep, but then Dakota came in at 7:20 this morning and got me out of bed to make me coem get a bug out of the house. I got rid of the bug and put him back down. I couldn't sleep though. Finally around 7:40, I just got up and started working on music again. The kids got up around 8:30, and I got their breakfast made. They started eating their breakfast in my spotless kitchen when all of the sudden...BLAAAAAMMM!!!! SPLASH!! SYDNEY DUMPED HER ENTIRE BOWL OF CEREAL ONTO THE FLOOR I STAYED UP AND MOPPED LAST NIGHT...ARRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spanked her and put her back to bed...and FINALLY got it all cleaned up. Kinda. I still need to mop...AGAIN! I got her out of bed and ever since then, the kids have been fighting over EVERYTHING!! I am done. These kids are to be listed on ebay by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment