Friday, April 3, 2009

Can someone please call homeland security? We are gonna make millions!!

OK,

So I know I haven't posted anything in the last few days. I have been busy writing an ebook, designing a site(which I completely suck at btw), and dealing with a deluge of rain here in the liquid sunshine state.

ANWAY....yesterday, I had the blessed priviledge of being home all day with the kids while severe weather was blazing away outside so we were stuck inside all day. About midday I was thinking to myself "wow...no poopy diapers all day...how wonderful". Then I really thought about it...."WAIT A SECOND.....they are saving up!!!".

Late afternoon, I began to smell a funkiness that can only be described a skunk dying on top of a bum who that has showered in years, and has been eating 3 year old cheese he found in a paper mill. It was Sydney. I took her into the room to change her. When I opened the diaper, I saw what was most definitely some sort of greenish RADIO ACTIVE MATERIAL.

I am pretty sure that this stuff is used to power our power plants, rockets, and all sorts of other secret government projects. So I knew immediately I would need to report it to the proper governmental agency. I saved the diaper in a plastic bag, but couldn't take it outside because of the torrential rains.

THEN.....about 15 minutes later, I smelled the same thing again!! This time it was Dakota. I am pretty sure that under a black light, this substance would yield a fascinating display of neon colour. It was the same radio active material that Sydney had produced just minutes before.

I have come to the conclusion now that my kids are indeed magic, and I plan to use their powers to become very rich. I am going to start selling this stuff to nuclear power plants. I am pretty sure that with this material, we can solve all the world's energy problems. I definitely don't want this substance to get into the wrong hands. It could be bad for us all. it could possible lead to a biological warfare tbe likes of which noone has ever dreamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment