Thursday, April 9, 2009

Too bad baldness isnt hereditary from the father's side

Alight....

so my little boy has an awesome full set of hair. I am bald and pretty much live vicariously thru him by spiking his hair...and let me just say....he's cute and he KNOWS it!! I have already told Angela to be thankful that I am bald, otherwise I would have some crazy green spikey hair or some sort of cool emo do. One of these days....and it probably aint far off now....they will cure baldness, and I will be the first in line....and I will finally have my green spikiness....or will look like Robert Smith from the cure...just because I could.

NOW...enough of my chrome domea and back to Dakota...

The other day, I spiked his hair and he looked at me and said..."Daddy! I SOOOOO cute!!". The kicker is this....he stuck his hand on my cueball head and said "NO MORE HAIR! You have you get some NEW hair!". For a split second I wished that either he could experience the joy of losing one's hair. OR...better yet...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest his immaculate coiffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment