Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cheeseburger night

Angela left for a study group around 4:45 today. Dakota started with the "I NEED MOMMY KISS!!!!". He ran around screaming like a banshee for aut 37 minutes and 4 seconds...not that I was counting or anything. I was busy making the cheeseburgers I had been thinking about all day.

I put some food on the table once and Sydney crawled off of her chair. As I was putting her back, her foot hit the plate, and the whole freakin thing fell off onto the floor. That was a lot of fun.

I FINALLY got the burgers made through all the screaming and chaos. Let me just say.....the kids LOVED them!!! They tore them up!! Well...except for the bread, and the lettuce, and the tomato....ummm....oh yeah, and the meat. Come to think of it....they pretty much just took them apart and scraped the cheese off of them with their teeth. I wonder if I should go get them outta bed and give them some dinner.

4 comments:

  1. Hey mista DJ.

    u become a double mothafather

    i'm still mono father. huahuahua

    one son is all for me

    peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wait my brutha. Syndey was a shocker. We weren't planning on another baby for 2 years or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wait until you have 3 of them running around in circles around you crying!! I'm sure you have more days ahead of you like today;) Enjoy!! They are little only once!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH...I do enjoy it. It is always hilarious later. At the time I wanna pull my hair out. Since I have no hair, I usually just pull my leg hair out. I do enjoy the chaotic times though. Keeps things interesting.

    ReplyDelete