Friday, March 27, 2009

Enjoying the peace and quiet....

So I am sitting back today folding laundry, and enjoying the peace and quiet....and then it dawned on me.

WAIT A SECOND!!! I HAVE 2 KIDS UNDER 3. WHY IS IT SO QUIET!!!!

I run into Dakota's room to find them sitting on his bed. They had gotten into his PJ/sock/underwear drawer and taken the ENTIRE contents out and strewn it on top of his bed. I didnt even bother folding the crap back up. I just shoved it all in the drawer. I am sure when the drawer is opened later, it wil all pop out "jack in the box" style. I noticed as well that Dakota had gotten into the baby wipes and was "cleanin" his room as he says.

Actually...come to think of it....it is pretty quiet right now.....UH OH!!!!

1 comment:

  1. lol, your day doesn't sound a whole lot different than my days at the daycare! I'm sure you have as much fun with it as I do.. Only, I get to send them home with other people at the end of the day!

    ReplyDelete