Friday, March 27, 2009

Crack for babies

The kids had Apple Jacks today for the first time. One kid would finish eating, and start begging for more Apple Jacks. So as I finished giving them more, the other would finish and ask for more. I made 48 trips back and forth to the table. Finally, Dakota got down from the table and proceeded to run around like a hyena. As he was busy running, Sydney sneaked over to his side of the table and stole his bowl of cereal. He came back and saw it and completely FREAKED!! I then had to get him a NEW bowl of cereal....which he finished. OH...and I had to just give her his other bowlful of cereal too otherwise....well....you know the wrath of a woman scorned thing. They both finished those bowls of cereal, and then Sydney decided it would be fun to dump the bowl of leftover milk out on the table. I swam over to the table and got her down. Now she's a sticky mess.

Dakota began begging for more apple jacks. I gave him another bowl. Sydney saw it and had to have more too. NOW.....Dakota is sitting at the table....eating his apple jacks. I just heard him laughing histerically. I look over and see he is dropping one apple jack at a time on the floor and watching Sydney pick them up and eat them. I am starting to wonder here......WHAT IS IN THIS STUFF!!???

3 comments:

  1. uh,that would be sugar. look at the box. they are LOADED with sugar;) you are going to have a wonderful day, my son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it wasnt so bad, after a cup of vodka, they went right to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, your day doesn't sound a whole lot different than my days at the daycare! I'm sure you have as much fun with it as I do.. Only, I get to send them home with other people at the end of the day!

    ReplyDelete