Thursday, March 26, 2009

An intro to the blog

My name is cliff millender. I am a dad. I am a music producer/writer (TheUltrasonics.com). I work at my church(ALF). I own an domain name investment business(everydayprofit.com). My wife is in school full-time. At this time I have 2 kids under 3 years old. My boy is Dakota. He is nearly 3. My daughter is Sydney Cheyenne. She is 18 months. My wife is in school fulltime, so I have a LOT of time with the kids...and believe me....there is never a dull moment.

I am a busy BUSY dude. Have you ever written a song, done your business bookkeeping, danced with a 18 month old, and chased a 3 year old with dirty diaper in his hand around, while at the same time vacuuming the floor, while at the same time being sure not to let the headphones fall off because you have a deadline for a song......ALL AT THE SAME TIME?

I HAVE!

In this blog, I am going to chronicle my experiences as a dad who does it all. I am SUPERDAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment